Outstanding Real Estate Opportunity
House - Hamilton QLD
Absolute prime real estate positioned in the heart of the Racecourse Road precinct comprising of an expansive and gracious triple gabled Queenslander positioned on 617m2 of District Centre zoned land.
Courtesy of its size and zoning an abundance of residential, commercial and retail development options are possible with Council approval.
* 617m2 District Centre zoned land
* 277m2 residence (approximately)
* Overlooking manicured Church grounds
* Six plus car accommodation off street
* Prominent fifteen plus metre frontage
* Highly configurable floorpan with abundant storage
* Restore, repurpose or redevelop
An opportunity to make your mark on one of the last remaining undeveloped sites in Racecourse Road.
Built in 1930, the property has been in the same family for 65 years. The residence features formal lounge and dining areas, spacious eat in kitchen with butler’s pantry, six bedrooms and two bathrooms complete with an additional office, study and sunroom. In need of refurbishment this originally grand and stylish home retains its character features. Old world charm and period style are still very evident and is retained in stunning leadlights, bay window, french doors, soaring ornate ceilings, tongue and grove walls, panelled walls to lounge, picture rails, friezes, 4 inch pine timber flooring to living areas, hardwood floors to sunroom and rear bedrooms.
Located on Racecourse Road, this property enjoys all its conveniences:
* Walk to Brisbane River and City Cat Terminal. Exercise on the River walkway
* Walking distance to all Racecourse Road has to offer-café society at its best
* A plethora of cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping
* Residential, retail, commercial and entertainment businesses in the immediate precinct
* Walk to Eagle Farm Racecourse and Doomben Racecourse
* Walk to Northshore Hamilton and engage with the developing riverside community including the proposed Olympic Village 2032
* Within 15mins of CBD
* Easy access to public transport – bus, train and City Cat
* Quick access to Kingsford Smith Drive Arterial Road then to the Gateway Arterial Road, Gateway Bridge and southeast suburbs to the left and to the right quick access the Valley and Newstead, Brisbane City and the Story Bridge to southern suburbs
* Brisbane Airport a short drive-10mins approx
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, prospective buyers need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. It is illegal in the state of Queensland to disclose a price guide using this method. We may advertise a price in the coming weeks if the property hasn’t sold.**
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 617 m²
- 6 Garage
Comments are closed.