House Sold - Everton Hills QLD
Less than half an hour from the Brisbane CBD in the family-friendly suburb of Everton Hills lies a fantastic opportunity to enter the property market or begin the next chapter of your journey. The residence has been partially renovated with an upgraded electrical system and fittings, new blinds and sleek designer kitchen upstairs. Downstairs has been left relatively untouched, giving you the opportunity to convert the spacious rumpus room into anything you desire. The large backyard provides the potential for a pool or children’s play area, with the opportunity to extend the back deck and take advantage of the mountain views.
The 1970’s two-storey brick home presents neatly from street level with a double lock-up garage and further space on the driveway for an additional two vehicles. The bottom level comprises the double garage, laundry, toilet, storage space with built-in work bench and rumpus room with built-in bar. There are three separate entries to the level which you may wish to convert into a secondary living space, self-contained granny flat or guest quarters. The backyard is spacious with dual side-access and has the potential to be transformed into your own private piece of paradise.
Upstairs is accessed via the internal timber staircase, greeting you with the open-plan lounge room, kitchen and dining area that flows through to the back deck through sliding glass doors. The upper level has been recently refreshed with crisp white paint, polished timber floorboards, LED downlights and horizontal blinds. The stylish new kitchen boasts stone benchtops, herringbone splashback, white cabinetry with matte black fixtures and built-in pantry. Also featuring a functional island bench, the kitchen is completed by quality stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including a dishwasher, oven and induction cooktop.
The hallway off the living space hosts the three bedrooms, main bathroom and separate washroom. Each of the bedrooms have built-in cupboards and new ceilings fans, with the smaller of the three featuring its’ own air-conditioner. The bathroom has received some updates including a new white vanity and has original retro wall to floor tiles with separate bath, shower and washroom. Additional features of the property include a built-in linen press with laundry chute, air-conditioning in the upstairs living area, new pendant lights and security screens.
The advantageous property provides access to the CBD in under half an hour whilst still allowing you to reap the benefits of a relaxed suburban lifestyle. Walk to local shops, parks and bus stops on South Pine Road or drive five minutes to nearby train stations including Grovely and Oxford Park. Arana Hills Plaza, Brookside Shopping Centre and the recently updated dining precinct at Everton Plaza provide close-to-home entertainment while nearby schools include Prince of Peace Lutheran College, Grovely State School, Everton Park State School and McDowall State School.
• Partially renovated 1970’s two-storey brick home less than half an hour from the CBD.
• Upgrades include new electrical system & fittings, new blinds & designer kitchen upstairs
• Double lock-up garage & further space on the driveway for an additional 2 vehicles
• Ground level comprises double garage, laundry, toilet, storage space with built-in work bench & rumpus room with built-in bar
• Upstairs hosts open-plan loungeroom, dining & kitchen, 3 bedrooms & main bathroom
• Upstairs recently painted w/ polished timber floorboards, LED downlights & horizontal blinds
• New kitchen boasts stone benchtops, herringbone splashback, white cabinetry with matte black fixtures, built-in pantry, island bench & quality Westinghouse appliances
• 3 Bedrooms have built-in cupboards & new ceilings fans with air-con in the smaller room
• Updated bathroom with new vanity, retro wall to floor tiles, separate bath, shower & toilet
• Linen press w/ laundry chute, air-con in living area, new pendant lights & security screens
• Spacious backyard with dual side-access & potential to extend back deck or put in a pool
• Walk to local shops, parks & public transport inc. bus stops on South Pine Road
• Local shopping centres inc. Arana Hills Plaza, Brookside Shopping Centre & Everton Plaza
• Nearby schools including Prince of Peace Lutheran College, Grovely SS, Everton Park SS & McDowall SS
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. It is illegal in the state of Queensland to disclose a price guide using this method. We may advertise a price in the coming weeks if the property hasn’t sold.**
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 612 m²
- Floor Area is 107 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
Comments are closed.