Townhouse - Clayfield QLD
This classic Queensland cottage has just received a chic renovation, highlighting the homes’ traditional elements while modernising the property for contemporary convenience. Tucked in a central Clayfield cul-de-sac, the property is aesthetically appealing from the outset, flaunting decorative timber archways, tones of white, grey and contrasting greenery from the overhanging trees. The elegant staircase leads up to the front balcony where the home is accessed through vintage French doors, providing a quintessential Queenslander façade for the picturesque property.
The living and dining room affords high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and natural light from the elongated windows, creating a welcoming sense of old-world charm. Two of the three bedrooms are positioned toward the front of the home off the main living area, both with ceiling fans, built-in’s and large windows that catch the breeze. The kitchen is also positioned off the living space and has been updated with new appliances, benchtops and white cabinetry with rose gold fixtures. The room has been reconfigured to include a study nook or breakfast bar as an extension of the kitchen bench, making clever use of a previously under-utilised space.
The main bathroom has been refreshed and comprises a full bathtub, walk- in shower, mirrored vanity and separate washroom. The upper level of the home is completed by the master suite that contains a floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobe, plantation window shutters and a large private ensuite. Accessed by the internal stairs, the lower level of the home includes an updated laundry, powder room, double lock-up garage and an open room that would be suitable for use as a workshop, rumpus room or additional storage space.
The exterior of the home consists of a wrap-around timber courtyard, low maintenance stone garden beds and modest front lawn. The covered entertainers’ patio at the rear of the property has been made-over into a stylish alfresco dining area with tranquil greenery and tiki-torch garden lights. The front balcony provides another outdoor living opportunity, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee, evening drinks or simply relaxing with a good book. Additional features of the home include ducted air conditioning and a recent paint job both internally and externally.
Offering a premium location just 15 minutes from the city, almost every amenity you could possibly need is within walking distance of the clever residence. Clayfield Station, Toombul Shopping Centre and Aviation State High School can all be reached on foot in under ten minutes, as well as multiple bus stops just one street over. Easy access to the Airport Link Tunnel, bike paths and the Brisbane Airport mean that the property will be appealing to professionals, families and downsizers alike. A stylishly renovated, easy maintenance iconic Queensland home in a prestigious and central location – need we say more?
• Renovated Queensland cottage in central Clayfield cul-de-sac
• Living/dining room with high ceilings, polished timber floorboards & elongated windows
• 2 of the 3 bedrooms off the main living area, both with ceiling fans & built-in’s
• Updated kitchen with new appliances, benchtops & white cabinetry with rose gold fixtures
• Study nook or breakfast bar added as an extension of the kitchen bench
• Refreshed main bathroom comprises full bathtub, walk- in shower, mirrored vanity & separate washroom
• Master suite contains floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobe, plantation window shutters & a large private ensuite
• Lower level of the home includes an updated laundry, powder room, double lock-up garage & additional open room suitable for use as a workshop, rumpus room or for storage
• Exterior of the home consists of a wrap-around timber courtyard, low maintenance stone garden beds & modest front lawn
• Covered entertainers’ patio at the rear transformed into a stylish alfresco dining area
• Additional features include ducted air con & recent paint job internally + externally
• Less than 10 minutes to Clayfield Station, Toombul Shopping Centre & Aviation State High
• Easy access to the Airport Link Tunnel, bike paths & the Brisbane Airport
• 15 minutes from the CBD
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. It is illegal in the state of Queensland to disclose a price guide using this method. We may advertise a price in the coming weeks if the property hasn’t sold.**
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 195 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
Comments are closed.