Premium Position & Potential on Pembroke - Under Contract Subject to Buyer Conditions
Unit - Coorparoo QLD
This spacious apartment in the sought-after suburb of Coorparoo will no doubt be one of the most popular properties to hit the market this year. Situated on the top floor within a tidy brick complex of six, this is an opportunity that you will only have to blink to miss! The property has been updated from original condition and with a few further cosmetic upgrades, you could find yourself living in a suave inner-city home. The potential on offer will be evident to anyone who inspects the three-bedroom abode, appealing to demographics from first-home buyers to seasoned investors.
The apartment offers dual entry from either side of the building, with a main door off the living area and another from the balcony. The living and dining area provides a naturally illuminated space to entertain or relax, opening out to the balcony through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. The substantial balcony is private, breezy and offers a leafy outlook over the suburb. Inside, the clever kitchen has been modernised through ample white cabinetry with slide-out shelves, built-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven and cooktop with range hood.
Well-separated from the living areas, the three bedrooms and main bathroom are positioned down the hallway. The master bedroom boasts a built-in wardrobe, updated ensuite with walk-in shower and private access to the balcony. The additional two bedrooms are positioned at the opposite end of the hallway, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom has also been updated and hosts a large walk-in shower and internal laundry with space for washer, dryer and built-in storage. The apartment utilises a dual-access, lock-up garage with room for one car and additional space for bikes, work bench, tools or extra storage.
The prestige position of the unit affords a convenient lifestyle just five kilometres from the CBD. Walk to bus stops on Old Cleveland Road, Buranda Train Station, Stones Corner and the recently renovated Coorparoo Square where you will access supermarkets, restaurants, bars and cinemas. Local schools include Buranda State School, St James Catholic Primary School, Coorparoo State School and Villanova College, with both the PA and Greenslopes hospitals also close by. Just minutes from the Pacific Motorway and the Clem Jones Tunnel, the centrality of the property is unrivalled, making for a lucrative location to invest or a residence with a rewarding return.
– New Tenant moved in as of 6 March 2021 for 6 month lease. Paying $420pw.
– Spacious 3-bedroom, top floor apartment within tidy brick complex of 6
– Updated from original condition with further potential through cosmetic upgrades
– Dual entry to the apartment with a main door off the living area & from the balcony
– Living/dining area provides a naturally illuminated space that opens out to the balcony
– Substantial balcony is private, breezy & affords a pleasant, leafy outlook over the suburb
– Modernised kitchen includes ample white cabinetry with slide-out shelves, built-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven & cooktop with range hood
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, updated ensuite & private access to balcony
– Additional 2 bedrooms at opposite end of the hallway, both with built-ins & ceiling fans
– Updated main bathroom with large walk-in shower & internal laundry with built-in storage
– Dual-access, lock-up garage with room for 1 car, bikes, work bench, tools or storage space
– 5km from Brisbane CBD
– Walk to bus stops on Old Cleveland Road, Buranda Train Station, Stones Corner & Coorparoo Square
– Local schools include Buranda State School, St James Catholic Primary School, Coorparoo State School & Villanova College
– Minutes to the PA & Greenslopes hospitals, Pacific Motorway & Clem Jones Tunnel
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 129 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Comments are closed.