Single Level Villa, Next-Level Convenience!
Unit Sold - Yeronga QLD
In a small, gated complex of just six, this splendid ground-floor villa is ideal for downsizers, investors, first-home buyers or those who require a property without stairs. The unit features its own private courtyard and a single lock-up garage with laundry facilities, all easily accessible on the one level. Positioned in the central suburb of Yeronga, the property is a short walk to Yeronga Station, Yeronga State School and High School, with shops situated just across the road.
The well-kept brick apartment comprises two double bedrooms, main bathroom, kitchen and a bright and breezy living/dining area. Both bedrooms contain spacious built-ins, ceiling fans and air-conditioning with the main bedroom allowing private access to the bathroom. In addition to dual access, the functional bathroom also provides a walk-in shower, full bath and mirrored vanity.
The living/dining area is air-conditioned and allows enough space for both lounge suite and full dining table. The corner kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, double sinks and seated breakfast bar for your convenience. This space flows through to the outdoor courtyard with covered patio and modest garden/backyard space. The garden is perfect for those with small pets or who enjoy gardening and wraps around to the side of the home accessing the laundry and garage.
Updates to the property include internal painting, a roof over the outdoor patio and vinyl plank timber-look floors throughout. The complex is privatised by a tall gate on the Fairfield Road side and runs through to Ovendean Street, where the main entrance and visitor parking is located. Walk to Hyde Park and enjoy the lush greenery, dog park and a selection of boutique cafes and restaurants right on your doorstep. Just five kilometres from the CBD and Southbank Parklands, this property takes the term ‘convenience’ to a whole new level!
• Ground floor villa in a small, gated complex of 6 – ideal for those who require no stairs
• 2 Double bedrooms with built in’s & ceiling fans
• Main bedroom offers private access to the main bathroom & air-con
• Bathroom offers dual access, walk-in shower, full bath & mirrored vanity
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Kitchen offers stainless-steel appliances, double sinks & seated breakfast bar
• Living area flows through to the outdoor courtyard & garden/backyard area
• Single lock-up remote-control garage with laundry facilities & internal access
• Updates to the property include internal painting, roof over the outdoor patio & vinyl plank timber-look floors
• Security screens on windows & doors throughout + noise-resistant glass sliding doors
• Privatised by tall gate on Fairfield Road side with main entrance through Ovendean Street
• Short walk to Yeronga Station, Yeronga State School, High Schools & shops across the road
• A few minutes walk to Hyde Park, dog park & a selection of boutique cafes & restaurants
• 5km to Brisbane Southbank & CBD
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 105 m²
- Floor Area is 89 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced
Comments are closed.