Outstanding Spanish Style Apartment with Oversized Terrace, Secure Double Garage plus two additional Car Spaces!
Unit - Auchenflower QLD
In the distinguished suburb of Auchenflower, this exceptional Spanish style apartment has been updated for your comfort and is in immaculate condition. Only ever been lived in by one set of owners, the property has been well cared for and received both minor and major renovations including a brand new kitchen, updated bathrooms and extra storage spaces throughout. The home features a magnificent, partially covered terrace, ample storage space and accommodation for four vehicles allocated exclusively to the unit.
The complex of ten provides security through secure intercom entry, with the apartment situated in an elevated position on the first level. Inside, the living area, presents high ceilings, bamboo timber floors and access to the expansive terrace through sliding glass doors. Separated from the living area by a tall breakfast bar, the kitchen has received a sleek renovation less than 12 months ago including Silestone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, Bosch oven, electric cooktop and dishwasher.
The two bedrooms and bathroom are positioned off the living area, removing the need for a hallway and cleverly utilising the space. Both bedrooms are carpeted, the second incorporating two double built-in wardrobes and a modest outdoor courtyard that allows the breeze to flow through the entire apartment. The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, private terrace access and refreshed ensuite with shower over bath, while the main bathroom hosts a walk-in shower, linen closet and a hidden laundry.
The enormous outdoor terrace is the star of the property, offering a private and serene space for relaxing and entertaining, surrounded by lush, willowy trees. The property accesses a secure garage that can comfortably host two vehicles, as well as an additional two car spaces located at the rear of the complex, a feature unheard of in inner-city apartment living. Other notable features include split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, crim-safe doors and a secure exclusive use storage cupboard outside the home.
The prime location of the property allows access to West End, Southbank and the City via the Regatta Ferry Terminal in just 12 minutes walk . The Wesley Hospital, Toowong Village and Auchenflower train station are also within walking distance, as well as esteemed local schools including Toowong State School and Brisbane Boys’ College. Access to bike paths and walking tracks along the Brisbane River, cafes, restaurants and shops are just a few of the nearby amenities that afford a convenient and easy-going lifestyle.
• Renovated apartment in Auchenflower on first floor of complex of 10
• Updates include new kitchen, updated bathrooms & storage space throughout
• Features include extra-large terrace, ample storage & 4 allocated carparks
• Living area presents high ceilings, bamboo timber floors & access to terrace
• Renovated kitchen including Silestone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, Bosch oven, electric cooktop & dishwasher
• 2 Bedrooms & bathroom are all positioned off the main living area
• Second bedroom with 2 double built-in wardrobes & modest outdoor courtyard
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe, terrace access & ensuite w/shower over bath
• Main bathroom hosts walk-in shower, linen closet & hidden laundry
• Enormous outdoor terrace offering private & serene space w/lush willowy trees
• Large secure lock-up garage hosts 2 cars & additional 2 exclusive use car spaces at rear of complex
• Additional features inc. air-con, ceiling fans, crim-safe doors & secure exclusive use storage cupboard
• 12 Minute Walk to Regatta Ferry Terminal
• Wesley Hospital, Auchenflower Train Station, Toowong Village, Toowong SS & Brisbane Boys’ College within walking distance
• Bike paths/walking tracks along Brisbane River, cafes, restaurants & shops
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 158 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Comments are closed.