House - EDENS LANDING QLD
** Disclaimer – Buyers please be aware the property is currently being subdivided and a new house will be built at the back of the existing dwelling. The original land is 907sqm and the current lot with the existing dwelling will reduce to 524sqm, see images attached. A new lot and title is in the process of being issued for the existing dwelling**
Positioned on a corner block in the quiet estate of Edens Landing, this is the ideal entry-level family home or investment property. The lowset brick residence presents four bedrooms, multiple entertaining areas and a wrap-around outdoor patio, recently refreshed and ready to move straight into. Privatised by landscaped greenery, the tidy property is within walking distance to Edens Landing State School, Edens Landing Children’s Centre and local parks, offering a pleasant and family-friendly community, 30 minutes from Brisbane and 45 minutes from the Gold Coast.
The floorplan has been designed for dual-entertaining, with the two internal living areas separated by the hallway that hosts the bedrooms, bathroom and laundry. The front section of the property comprises the open plan living, dining and kitchen area that opens out to the rear patio through sliding glass doors. The original kitchen presents a functional layout with generous cabinet space and shelving, offering a scenic outlook of the patio and garden. This section of the home is tiled and freshly painted with LED downlights and is naturally illuminated by the oversized windows.
The hallway consists of three bedrooms towards the front, the bathroom and laundry in the middle and the fourth bedroom at the rear. Each bedroom features large windows that frame a private, leafy outlook, two of which offer built-in wardrobes. The modern bathroom includes an extra-large, walk-in shower, substantial mirrored vanity and separate toilet, while the internal laundry has access to the rear courtyard and a clothesline. At the end of the hallway is the secondary living area that would be suitable as a rumpus room, home office or children’s play area.
The modest rear courtyard wraps around to a spacious covered patio along the side of the home with plenty of room for al fresco entertaining, and a sloped garden bed creating extra privacy. Other features of the property include a covered double carport, security screens, storage cupboards and ceiling fans throughout. Conveniently positioned between Edens Landing and Holmview train stations, the home also has access to a bus stop directly across the road. Five minutes from the closest major shopping centre and with easy access to a selection of reputable schools, you will enjoy the easy-going lifestyle that accompanies living in Edens Landing.
• Lowset brick home on a corner block in the quiet estate of Edens Landing
• Recently refreshed property with 4 bedrooms, multiple entertaining areas & outdoor patio
• Walking distance to Edens Landing SS, Eden Landing Children’s Centre & local parks
• 30 minutes from Brisbane & 45 minutes from the Gold Coast
• 2 x Living areas separated by the hallway that hosts the bedrooms, bathroom & laundry
• Front section of the property comprises the open plan living, dining & kitchen area
• Original kitchen with a functional layout, generous cabinet space & scenic outlook
• Area is tiled, freshly painted with LED downlights & illuminated by oversized windows
• 4 x Bedrooms feature large windows with leafy outlooks, 2 of which have built-in-robes
• Modern bathroom includes extra-large walk-in shower, mirrored vanity & separate toilet
• Internal laundry has access to the rear courtyard & clothesline
• 2nd Living area at end of hallway, suitable as rumpus room, office or children’s play area
• Rear courtyard wraps around to a spacious covered patio along the side of the home
• Additional features include double carport, security screens, storage & ceiling fans
• Positioned between Edens Landing & Holmview train stations + bus stop across the road
• 5 Minutes from Holmview Central Shopping Centre & a selection of reputable schools
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 524 m²
- Floor Area is 123 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
Comments are closed.