Hendra Home with Huge Potential!
House - Hendra QLD
This well-loved family home situated in one of the most desirable streets in Hendra is on the market for the first time in almost 45 years. The pre-war property positioned on a 756 square metre block is surrounded by some of the suburbs’ most prestige properties, with the wide, tree lined street offering an immediate sense of comfort. Privatised by the ancient willowy trees, the homes’ facade presents neatly with its’ white picket fence, brick driveway and well-maintained gardens. The sizeable block allows for a front and back yard, also featuring a half tennis court at the rear.
Entering the property by the front steps, you are welcomed into the home via the sitting or lounge room that flaunts polished timber floorboards, detailed crown moldings and original casement windows. This room is connected to the formal dining room through eye-catching, stained-glass French doors, completed by ornate chandelier and large windows that allow the Northerly breezes. As you venture further into the home, you will reach the kitchen that offers two built-in pantries, oven, stove and access to the garden via the back stairs, sharing the landing with washroom.
The hallway hosts the four bedrooms and main bathroom that includes a shower over bath, mirrored vanity with storage cupboards and linen closet. The two bedrooms on the right of the hallway share access to the front balcony through French doors, offering a scenic spot to enjoy morning meditation or evening wind-downs while overlooking the lush front gardens. Two of the bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes and all benefit from natural light through the large windows that each provide a natural green outlook. The upper level of the home also features air conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom with ceiling fans scattered throughout.
The second level of the property comprises the laundry, bathroom with separate toilet, two storage rooms and large rumpus-style area that could easily be converted into a granny flat or dual-living opportunity. The second level can be accessed via the internal stairs, side door or the large glass doors that open out to the backyard. Outside is complete with a half tennis court, backyard bordered by large trees and removable hills hoist. The garage has space for three vehicles plus an additional one in the driveway, with the fully-fenced property offering access down each side.
The character residence is prime Hendra real estate is an unrivalled position, close to shops, schools, parks and public transport. Walk to Hendra Station, multiple bus stops and local schools including St Rita’s College, St Agatha’s Primary and Aviation State High. Only 2km from Toombul Shopping Centre, 6km from the Brisbane Airport and 11km from the CBD, the elite property affords a highly convenient location. The opportunity exists here to secure one of the limited remaining older-style Hendra properties and renovate to your liking. The large block, enviable position and potential of the two-storey home will allow your investment to grow along with your family in this exceptional Hendra home.
• Character pre-war home, 756 sqm. block on one of the most desirable streets in Hendra
• Polished timber floorboards, detailed crown moldings & original casement windows
• Lounge room connected to formal dining room through stained-glass French doors
• Kitchen offers 2 built-in pantries, oven, stove & access to the garden via the back stairs
• Hallway hosts 4 bedrooms + main bathroom with shower over bath & separate washroom
• 2 Bedrooms on the right share access to the front balcony through French doors
• 2 x Bedrooms offer built-in robes & all 4 benefit from natural light through large windows
• Upper level features air conditioning in the lounge & master bedroom & ceiling fans
• Lower level comprises laundry, bathroom with separate toilet, 2 storage rooms & rumpus
• Downstairs easily converted into granny flat or dual living with 3 points of access
• Outside complete with half tennis court, backyard bordered by large trees & hills hoist
• Garage with space for 3 vehicles plus an additional 1 in the driveway
• Walk to Hendra Station, bus stops, St Rita’s College, St Agatha’s Primary & Aviation SHS
• 2km from Toombul Shopping Centre, 6km from Brisbane Airport & 11km from the CBD
**This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. It is illegal in the state of Queensland to disclose a price guide using this method. We may advertise a price in the coming weeks if the property hasn’t sold.**
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 756 m²
- Floor Area is 87 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
Comments are closed.